Winter 2018 edition – out now!
We’re delighted to share the latest issue of Community Health News. It’s a free local newspaper, packed with stories from patients and staff, health tips, advice, and the latest news and events from Bristol and beyond. Community Health News is for patients, parents and carers, as well as GPs and other health professionals.
In this issue:
- Win a meal for 2 at Riverstation restaurant: Enter our reader survey here tinyurl.com/NewspaperReaderSurvey
- Under the microscope: Living with a lung condition? Top tips to help you breathe better
- Think you understand? A Deaf patient’s struggle to access the healthcare he deserves
- Health factfile: Seasonal advice to put a spring in your step
- Let’s celebrate! Our staff award-winners tell us why they get up in the morning
….and much more!
Read the latest edition here, or scroll down to read the archive.
Terms and conditions for Riverstation prize draw
Closing date is midnight, 30 April 2018. the winner will be the first name drawn at random for all eligible entries and will be contacted by phone by 4 May 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted by 18 May 2018 we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner. Each individual may only complete the survey once. The prize is as follows: A meal or meals worth up to £50 at Riverstation restaurant, The Grove, Bristol BS1 4RB. Terms and conditions specific to the prize will be provided to the winner. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize draw not open to Bristol Community Health staff or people under the age of 18.