On Wednesday 24 October three clinical teams, a community partnership and two volunteers will go head to head with other local organisations and individuals, across 6 categories.
- Healthy Lifestyle Award, Community Navigators Bristol
- Volunteer of the Year, Amanda Simpson
- Volunteer of the Year, Tony Wilson (a joint award between Bristol Older People’s forum, 1625 Independent People and Community Navigators Bristol
- Volunteer & Community Sector Team of the Year, Community Navigators Bristol
- Healthcare Team of the Year, Amelia Nutt Community Nurses
- Best Innovation Award, Wound Care Service In-Reach Model
- Research Impact Award, Bladder and Bowel Service.
A full list of finalists can be found here. The official event will take place at Bristol Harbour Hotel and hosted by Dr Phil Hammond.
About Bristol & Bath Health and Care Awards.
Since 2016, the Trinity Mirror has been on a mission to shine a light on our unsung heroes, recognising their great work and giving them a big thank you on behalf of our cities.
From GPs, pharmacists, nurses, junior doctors, and consultants on the front lines of health care, to volunteers, porters and community organisations supporting people day-to-day, to researchers and scientists whose work leads to real improvements, these awards aim to include everyone who helps make a difference to the health of people in Bristol and Bath.