Health, wellbeing, community – and you: creating our new people and communities strategy: register here
10 September, 12.30-4.30pm
The Fire Station, Silver Street, Bristol BS1 2AG. Free lunch and refreshments provided.
When we say we want to involve local people, community partners and our staff in shaping our services, we think that should really mean something. So if you come along to this free event, you’ll have a major personal impact on how local health and wellbeing services meet the needs of everyone who lives and works here.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Revolutionise the way local people and our staff shape what we do – you’ll be contributing directly to our five-year People and Communities strategy.
- Talk to Bristol Community Health staff and work together on exciting ways we can make a bigger impact.
- Have first-hand experience of our services? Ask some challenging questions and offer ideas about how to do things better.
- Doing some incredible work in the voluntary sector? Come and shout about it. We want to bring local heroes into the spotlight and work together to make our community thrive.
- Interested in volunteering? Find out how to get involved and share ideas about how volunteers should support our work.
- Celebrate the diversity of our communities and our staff and help us challenge some barriers so our services work for everyone.
- Is your community missing something? Let us know. We’re a social enterprise. We work for the good of our community, and we want to give something back.
- Chat to other local people who want to make a difference too.
Don’t miss out on a place – please register here and put the date in your diary. We’ll be sending more information soon.