The Summer 2016 version of Bristol Community Health’s newspaper, Community Health News, has now been published and distributed to local GP surgeries, health centres and libraries across the city. If you haven’t been lucky enough to pick up a copy, you can download it from our website. Simply click here.
Community Health News is packed full of exciting content, including patient stories and helpful health tips, as well as the latest news from our organisation. We hope it provides you with useful information about Bristol Community Health and gives you an understanding about our various services.
In this edition, you will find:
- Summer health: sunburn, hayfever and wound care
- End of life care: Edward’s story
- Building social skills: Supporting Robbie through his autism diagnosis
- Getting the healthcare you need when you have a learning disability.
- News, events and Q&As with our staff
- …plus lots more!
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have any feedback, or would like to suggest a topic for our Winter 2016 edition, please email us at email@example.com.