What: Urgent Care Service open day
When: Saturday 08 September 2018, 09.30 – 12.30
Where: South Bristol Intermediate Care Centre, BS4 1TF (map below)
Are you an occupational therapist, physiotherapist or nurse looking for a new challenge? Bristol Community Health are looking for people like you to join its Urgent Care Service.
What is the Urgent Care Service?
The Urgent Care Service comprises of:
- Rapid Response teams, who deliver clinical care to patients in their own home in order to prevent unnecessary hospital admission and facilitate early hospital discharge, agreed within a person centred plan of care
- REACT (Rapid Assessment Emergency Care Team), who work within the emergency department and other related clinical areas of North Bristol Trust and University Hospitals Bristol, in order to prevent unnecessary hospital admission.
Teams are supported by experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioners.
Whether you’re an occupational therapist, physiotherapist or nurse with us you’ll work across the Rapid Response and REACT teams – working directly with patients in their own homes and within the emergency zone setting within the secondary care setting.
Over 12 months* this service prevented over 3,000 patient admissions to hospital by making nearly 22,000 patient contacts or visits. (*Between January 2017 and January 2018)
Taking the next step
Meet the team, ask questions and find out what a career with us is really like. You don’t need to register – just pop along at a time that suits you.
You are also more than welcome to apply for one of the posts below before the event.
- Senior Physiotherapist Band 6
- Senior Occupational Therapist Band 6
- Occupational Therapist Band 5
- Nurse Band 5
- Senior Nurse Band 6
Interested, but can’t attend? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with more information.
Please note: we will not be interviewing anyone on the day, but will arrange interviews at a later date for those who are interested.
To find out more
If you have any questions please contact Jacqueline Goodrham, Resourcing Team Lead, on 0117 440 9272
South Bristol Intermediate Care Centre
Inns Court Green, Bristol BS4 1TF, UK
Woodcroft, 30 Inns Court Green, Bristol, Avon, BS4 1TF