Are you a nurse, therapist or support worker? Join us this January to find out what a career in Rapid Response could offer you.
We’re holding a drop-in event for clinicians considering a move to Rapid Response.
Come along, look around the base and meet the team at a time convenient to you.
- When: Saturday 7 January, 10am-1pm
- Where: North Bristol Intermediate Care Centre, 20 Ellsworth Rd, Bristol BS10 7EH (please scroll to the bottom of the page for a map)
What is Rapid Response?
Rapid Response is a multi-professional team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and support workers.
Our remit is to reduce hospital admissions by caring for people who became clinically unwell at home and who historically would have been admitted to hospital. We also work closely with secondary care facilitating early discharge.
We’re a fast-moving team with a diverse clinical caseload.
Looking for a new challenge?
If you’re a nurse, physiotherapist or support worker looking for something different, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work in a supportive environment, committed to ongoing clinical development and education. We’ll guide, nurture and support you to acquire new and develop existing clinical skills.
Develop advanced practice core skills and knowledge, Physical Assessment and Clinical Reasoning (PACR), and grow your leadership and management skills. There’s also the possibility of further higher education advanced practice modules.
Take a look at some sample role profiles:
- Role profile – Rapid Response Nurse (band 6)
- Role Profile – Rapid Response Nurse (band 5)
- Role profile – Senior Physiotherapist (band 6)
- Role profile – Rehabilitation Support Worker
Come and meet us in an informal setting to find out what working in Rapid Response at Bristol Community Health really involves.
We currently have a number of vacancies in our south locality, but we cover all areas of the city should you prefer to work in a particular location.
- Click here to register for the Rapid Response careers open day
- Read a patient’s experience with the Rapid Response team
I love my job because I feel that my work really makes a difference to the lives of patients
North Bristol Intermediate Care Centre
20 Ellsworth Rd, Bristol, United Kingdom