Our People, Our Communities: Strategy 2019-2024
In June 2019, we published our joint five-year strategy for People and Communities, in partnership with North Somerset Community Partnership.
Shaped with the input of over 120 local people and organisations, ‘Our People, Our Communities: Strategy 2019-2024’ focuses on five key areas:
- Understanding and improving the experience of people
- Engaging and involving staff, the people we support and our communities
- Removing the barriers that hold people back
- Advancing equality to be a truly inclusive provider
- Creating lasting social impact in our communities
We’ll provide regular updates on our progress, as we deliver the strategy alongside the people we support and our staff.
To find out more or to get involved, email us or click here to read about our patient involvement community.
Our Patient Charter
Our Patient Charter outlines our pledges to you to ensure we deliver person centred care. Our charter demonstrates how we are committed to making your day, and continuing to work with you to deliver the highest quality healthcare possible. Our charter has been co-produced by patients.